Annual Fee €60
Benefits of IACAT Associate Membership include:
- Support: Associate members support the ideals of IACAT and the use and development of Creative Arts Therapies in Ireland.
- Keeping informed: Associate members keep informed of the latest developments in the Creative Arts Therapy community.
- Publicity: IACAT promotes the Creative Arts Therapies and informs the public on their benefits. This is conducted via a public relations and communications strategy, which concentrates on attendance at public events, press releases and interaction with the media.
- IACAT Journal: An online academic peer reviewed journal including articles and book reviews is available to members. Past issues of the journal are available on the IACAT website. Associate contributions are welcome and encouraged.
- IACAT Bulletin: Members receive regular e-mail bulletins containing information on Creative Arts Therapies events, conferences and CPD as well as employment / placement opportunities.